Call for Consultants in AnimationSomalia
1. Description of Field Production:
Field Production (FP) is a strategic communication and media production agency established in 2020 and headquartered in Turkey, Istanbul. FP specializes in media and communication – with a particular focus on engaging youth – and works with companies, institutions, profit and non-profit organizations across the Middle East and North Africa. We aim to build peace and support communities affected by conflicts to build sustainable peace by providing strategic communication and conflict consulting services.
2. Description of the Role
Field Production is looking for innovative and creative animators experienced in different styles of animation. Animators will work with FP teams for any ongoing or potential projects in the following countries: Turkey, Syria, Yemen, Iraq, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Egypt, Palestine, Tunisia, Sudan, and South Sudan. The consultants will be contracted by FP on a project basis and will be part of FP tenders/bids. They will implement specific consultancy tasks under the scope of potential projects.
3. Duties and Responsibilities
- Engage with FP staff and clients as needed to plan and deliver project activities on time and in alignment with the project's requirements and budget.
- Ability to understand and communicate clients' needs through animation, i.e creating short animation videos for media campaigns or showcasing a client's projects achievements.
- Ensuring quality of work, and flexibility to adjust work plans as needed.
- Build an effective relationship with different project stakeholders and ensure they deliver per plans, agreements, and project needs.
- Support in client communication to maintain a successful client relationship.
- Receiving client feedback and altering animations to better suit client needs.
4. Required Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor or masters in animation, graphic design, media, or related field.
- Experience in producing 2D and 3D short or long form animated videos and editing
- Experience in motion graphics, stop motion, design, storyboarding, and integrating voiceovers and subtitles.
- Use of various animation software platforms i.e Flash, Crello, Autodesk Maya, Blender, etc.
- Demonstrated experience working with international organizations on projects with short time frames.
- Interpersonal, with the ability to work with people and stakeholders from different backgrounds and cultures.
- Ability to work remotely and independently.
- Knowledge of English and Arabic preferred
How to Apply
Interested applicants are requested to fill the short link below. Selected candidates will be contacted on a project to project basis depending on their experience and qualifications. Kindly attach a copy of your portfolio in the link below.